This looks so delicious!
I feel like it’s been ages since I put a recipe on here so I really wanted to share with you my lunch today! I made a very quick and easy quiche that takes about 15mins to prepare and 35mins in the oven. Ideal for a lazy Sunday eh?
Now I know that homemade pastry is preferable but I had the ready made ones and sometimes they are just more practical!
- pie pastry (I got mine from Waitrose)
- 3 eggs
- 100g of unsmoked lean bacon (cut in tiny cubes)
- 1/2 cup of chopped mushrooms
- just under 100g of spinach
- 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg
- 1 cup of milk
- a pinch of salt
- grated cheddar cheese to taste
- Cook bacon in medium heat until slightly cooked
- On a separate pan, place the mushrooms and cook until all liquid has been evaporated
- Grease a tray with butter and place the pie…
View original post 52 more words